Your jewelry is precious and does require some care and attention on a daily basis. We recommend the following tips to keep your pieces looking their best:
- Remove all jewelry when bathing, putting on perfume, or applying body cream. These products may cause the metal to tarnish.
- Avoid contact with household detergents as these may be harsh on the metal.
- Do not wear jewelry in uncertain or highly active situations. Avoid wearing jewelry at the gym, at the beach, swimming in the pool, playing sports, or doing any housework or gardening. These environments may be too harsh on your jewelry and could cause irreparable dents, scratches, or even cause a diamond to fall out.
- Avoid putting your jewelry too close to sources of intense heat such as tanning beds, x-rays, hot tubs, etc.
- Please keep in mind when cleaning fine jewelry it is always best to leave it to a professional as many home cleaning methods may cause damage.